[erlang-questions] [erlang-bugs] erlang/odbc <-> ms-sql error with 'uniqueidentifiers' (aka GUIDs): ODBC_UNSUPPORTED_TYPE

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon Dec 12 12:18:50 CET 2011

Hi!

I probably  am not the best person to comment on this as I do not use
SQL-databases very much and do not know how GUIDs are used.  Maybe
someone else can help me out? Generally if you should convert  the value
it would probably be easier to do the conversion in the erlang-code and
always let the c-code get what it expects.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP-team  -Ericsson AB

>>> Boris