[erlang-questions] Erlang web framework

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Sun Dec 11 03:40:03 CET 2011

Andrew, do you have an example of using it as an intermediate between the
frontend and Webmachine? I was just looking through your examples and
couldn't find one and was hoping too. Because yes, I have Webmachine call
out while handling the request session information and authentication and
wanted to give your way a shot.

Thanks,
Tristan