[erlang-questions] reltool not copying erl_interface

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sun Dec 4 21:40:54 CET 2011

Can't shed any light on the reltool issue, but if you're customising your
rebar build, you should probably just use a plugin instead of a customised
rebar binary. A plugin makes this very simple (and can be distributed
across multiple projects if you package it as a mini-library).

-module(fix_rel_plugin).
-export([post_generate/2]).

post_generate(Config, _) ->
    Path = code:lib_dir(erl_interface),
    rebar_file_utils:cp_r(Path,
        filename:join([rebar_utils:get_cwd(), "myproject", "lib",
            filename:basename(Path)])),
    ok.

%% rebar.config
{plugins, [fix_rel_plugin]}.

At least until reltool gets fixed or the problem better diagnosed you don't
have to maintain a custom rebar fork/branch that way.