[erlang-questions] reltool not copying erl_interface

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Sun Dec 4 08:46:48 CET 2011

Hello Jesse,

I've been using GNU auto tools to manage and build erlang projects. It gives you a flexibility to mix both erlang and native code. In terms of release management, systools is not flexible as I wish thus a two pass processing of tar ball is required but this is straight forward with GNU make.

- Dmitry