[erlang-questions] REST interface to mnesia

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Wed Aug 31 20:18:33 CEST 2011

full-text indexing does come with a cost, sometimes related to write speed.

depending on how you want to balance these factors, and if text-search is
important (since it's your 8th point i'm not sure whether you can cross it
out or not), you may consider:

. riak with riak-search [as already suggested];
. solr (http://lucene.apache.org/solr/)

both are fast, have a JSON interface, and should answer your needs.

r.