[erlang-questions] Erlang User Conference Talk Submission Deadline Wednesday

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue Aug 30 20:07:35 CEST 2011

Hi All,

this is just a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday August 31st, is the
deadline to submit your talks and tutorials for the Erlang User
Conference. We have a great program lined up, but there are still a few
slots available. If you need to bounce ideas or discuss the suitability
of a presentation over another, feel free to email me. I will pass on
your queries to the program committee.

More information on the conference and submitting a talk is here:

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2011/submit_talk

Other dates for your calendar include:

September 10^th , Final program is announced
October 15^th , Last Day for Early Bird Rate
October 31^st , Start of Erlang University
November 2nd, Guided evening walk around central Stockholm
November 3^rd , Conference Talks + Evening Dinner
November 4^th , Hackathon and Tutorials

Looking forward to it,
Francesco

--