[erlang-questions] reltool puts all releases into releases/BootVsn

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Tue Aug 30 11:27:11 CEST 2011

Yurii,

I agree - this seems strange. Unfortunately I don't know the background for
this. I can only guess that it was originally done this way in order to have
the default start_clean.rel and start_sasl.rel in the same directory - these
files do both have the same version - and that other use of the feature of
specifying multiple rel files was not really considered.

I can not see that it would be a big problem to correct this. One could of
course argue that it will be backwards incompatible, but one could also see
it as a bug... Anyway - a patch would be much appreciated.

Thanks
/siri@REDACTED