[erlang-questions] xmlrpc library is alive and well

Anthony Ramine nox@REDACTED
Mon Aug 29 18:25:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

This library uses xmerl so it should never be passed anything directly,
as xmerl converts every latin1-compatible XML name to an atom, random
names would lead to a big atom leak and the VM death. So please be aware
that the XML documents given to it should be validated beforehand.

Le 29 août 2011 à 17:15, Richard Carlsson a écrit :

> This is just to announce that the XML-RPC library by Joakim Grebenö is still being maintained (and has by now seen several years of hard use at Klarna). We have tracked down patches by others around the 'net and included them in a neat git repository in the hands of Tobbe T.:
>
>   https://github.com/etnt/xmlrpc.git
>
> If you want to use xmlrpc without going through a full-fledged webserver, this can be useful. And if you have patches that we haven't already pulled in, please submit them.
>
>   /Richard

Anthony Ramine / @nokusu
Dev:Extend — http://dev-extend.eu/
So as I pray, “Unlimited Erlang Works”