[erlang-questions] BERT vs protobuf in the erlang world

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@REDACTED
Mon Aug 29 14:08:04 CEST 2011

Not sure if this is repetitive or not but I posted a similar message earlier.

http://erlang.2086793.n4.nabble.com/Erlang-with-Thrift-td3544946.html

The UBF framework has a thrift format, erlang binary format, native ubf format, and other encoder/decoder implementations.

The UBF framework supports synchronous and asynchronous models.

If you need any help getting started, let me know.

thanks,

Joseph Wayne Norton
norton@REDACTED