[erlang-questions] Erlang Scheduler for Recurring Events

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Thu Aug 25 16:43:26 CEST 2011

Another is erlcron: https://github.com/erlware/erlcron

Not heavily used but has the important semantic that it allows you to
test your system. That is you can fast-forward the time and your
events will still fire in the virtual time they are supposed to.