[erlang-questions] web frameworks - yet another question about ...

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Thu Aug 25 14:30:48 CEST 2011

It has a ways to go but I think the framework I am working on as I develop a
site is similar to what you will be looking for:

https://github.com/claimstrade/maru

It just requires you include maru_web in your app and you then can build off
of the users and authentication that come with it. It is broke into apps for
the web, models and db layer (and eventually security/ops) so they can be
mixed and matched/replaced.

In sys.config I define:

 {maru_web, [{webmachine_ip, any},
                    {webmachine_port, "8080"},
                    {host_dir, ""},
                    {dispatch_file, ""}]}

So it is still webmachine resources but I'm working to simply the general
cases, like the example you give, and resources that deal with
GET/POST/PUT/DELETE for some model by json->record and record->json.

It should grow fast and I have a number of things I still need to move out
of the site to the general framework Maru.

So its still very young, but if people have suggestions on what they'd like
to see that they don't in other Erlang web frameworks please let me know!
Right now it will grow based on what I find is generic as I build another
production site with Webmachine.

Tristan