[erlang-questions] How about a new warning? Was: Re: trouble with erlang or erlang is a ghetto

OvermindDL1 overminddl1@REDACTED
Fri Aug 19 09:11:38 CEST 2011

Not so rare in my production code for note, I use it heavily in a few of my
math oriented modules and would not want it on by default.  I have
personally not yet been bit by the bug that the warning would prevent in my
few years in erlang, although I have other functional backgrounds.