[erlang-questions] Process surviving disconnect

Vincenzo Maggio maggio.vincenzo@REDACTED
Wed Aug 17 22:56:20 CEST 2011

Absolutely, maybe it's us but I notice that you, as me, has tried all the possibilities and in fact in any case but on link disconnection bob (and we think is right, BTW!!!) remains alive and in good health.
I hope someone shows up with a clever explanation, if not it's perfectly understable to file a bug.

>  I disconnect Alice from the network -> Bob joins his ancestors.
Ahahah, may it rest in peace with the ones he loved!!!