[erlang-questions] user-specified data types in PropEr generator

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Thu Aug 11 21:37:26 CEST 2011

On 08/11/11 18:47, Motiejus Jakštys wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> This is a follow-up email from
> PropEr: specify custom types in ?SIZED() fun
> http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2011-August/060592.html
>
> Sorry for spamming about this, but I think now I found the most minimal
> example of what I am trying to achieve. Code:

Would you be so kind so as to wait till the mid of next week?

It's vacation time for southern Europe and communication between PropEr
developers in order to have a proper answer and/or a fix for this issue
is a bit problematic till then.

Kostis

PS. Thanks for your comments about PropEr!  We will also try to set up a
mailing list for PropEr users some time later in August.