[erlang-questions] FW: Mailman privacy alert

Gert Van Gool gertvangool@REDACTED
Thu Aug 11 08:32:03 CEST 2011

At the bottom of the
[page](http://erlang.org/mailman/listinfo/erlang-questions) is a field
with next to it a button "unsubscribe or edit options".
Put your email in there and you should be able to update it.

-- Gert

Mobile: +32 498725202
Twitter: @gvangool
Web: http://gertvangool.be