[erlang-questions] Apparently strange dict behaviour

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Thu Aug 11 01:30:46 CEST 2011

Yes, dict:append/3 (and dict:append_list/3) assumes, and creates in the first call, the value is actually a list of values kept in the order they were added. If you mix dict:store/3 and dict:append/3 you have to be aware of this and preserve the data-structure.

Robert