[erlang-questions] how to run PropEr tests from Eunit?

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Tue Aug 9 08:27:36 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 08:59:22AM -0400, Fred Hebert wrote:
> You can just change the process' group leader back to the 'user' process (or
> any other process depending on your app) from within the test, and then set
> it back to what it was before using erlang:group_leader/0 and
> erlang:group_leader/2.

Could you elaborate more on this? I couldn't figure out how to create a
new group leader (erlang manpage does not say much). An example would be
very helpful.

Thank you.

Motiejus