[erlang-questions] mnesia:subscribe on remote table

Håkan Mattsson hm@REDACTED
Thu Aug 4 16:23:10 CEST 2011

Hi!

mnesia:subscribe/1 allows you only to subscribe on *local* events in
Mnesia, even though the manual does not spell out that restriction.

Table events are generated when the local replica is updated.

/Håkan