[erlang-questions] ranged lookup on ordered_set ETS

caox caox@REDACTED
Thu Aug 4 10:18:22 CEST 2011

Thanks.

You mean in the case  100 <Key  <105, the key could be arranged in format of
{100, Extra}, {106, Extra}, {110, Extra} or sth like that. And then match_spec like [{100, '$1'}, [], []} can be applied to do the match job.

So the ordered_set table is only for the case that the order of search result is significant, but not for ranged searching.

在 2011-8-4,下午3:48, Ulf Wiger 写道: