[erlang-questions] Erlang de/serializer and data type validator

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Wed Aug 3 08:49:32 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 09:32:19AM +0300, Motiejus Jakštys wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 09:10:49PM +0100, Tim Watson wrote:
> > http://piqi.org/ might also be worth a look.
>
> Looks good. Actually, if I understand correctly, it's exactly what I`m
> looking for. A thing that allows me to translate XML/JSON documents to
> native Erlang data types according to schema and serialize back.

On the other hand, it is really heavy in terms of dependencies..
On debian:
apt-get install ocaml camlp4-extra ocaml-findlib gcc m4 make sed

Is there anything lighter? Ideally, it should be written in Erlang and
C, as my required feature set is pretty short.

Thanks
Motiejus