[erlang-questions] yet another Erlang WebSocket implementation

Andy W. Song wsongcn@REDACTED
Wed Aug 3 07:47:18 CEST 2011

Good to hear that. Just tested that my client can talk to the new hybi-10
version of misultin. I found two things interesting:
1. In the handshake I use "Upgrade: WebSocket", while you use "Upgrade:
websocket". Obviously yours is correct because your version is inline with
the latest spec. Mine is old. The change happened between hybi-03 and
hybi-04. I didn't find out why.
2. Opcode 0x1 and 0x2. Is it only a hint for how to interpret the content of
the frame while doesn't affect the content body at all just as MIME in
HTTP?

Might do more test later.

Thanks
Andy