[erlang-questions] badarg, function_exported

Sam Elliott sam@REDACTED
Mon Aug 1 16:29:14 CEST 2011

Have you defined your own behaviour, but not used atoms and integers in the
list of tuples like so? It looks like the arity argument you are giving it
is all messed up, it should be an integer not a tuple/record.

behaviour_info(callbacks) ->
  [{init,1}, ... ]

It might also be worth checking where you define any modules to look for
callbacks in, such as when you start a gen_server. I expect if that isn't an
atom, erlang will complain.

Sam

--
Sam Elliott