[erlang-questions] Erlang DataBase Connectivity (was trouble with erlang or erlang is a ghetto)

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Mon Aug 1 12:55:40 CEST 2011

Oh no, you mean, like, to do REAL work? :)
I'll try to find the latest version - my main server has something old and
barely usable.

Wouldn't you like to spec a basic API first? That could be used one-to-one
on the JNode proxy, for simplicity, as a thin wrapper.