[erlang-questions] Can't shut down Mnesia from within application

Chris Hicks silent_vendetta@REDACTED
Fri Apr 29 05:35:36 CEST 2011

Hello all,
I've got an application which, in it's start function, calls mnesia:start() before starting the top level supervisor. The only thing I'm doing with Mnesia at the moment is working with a single ram-copies table. In the stop function of the same application I call mnesia:stop(). At that point I shouldn't have any transactions or anything going on, but Mnesia simply hangs and I can't do anything but shut the Erlang VM down and restart it again. Any ideas what might be going on or where I should look?
Chris Hicks.