[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R14B02 generating documentation from source problem

rholmes rholmes777@REDACTED
Thu Apr 28 23:24:01 CEST 2011

bsmr wrote:

> Could You please say, which OS You use?
>
> I reported this "strange behavior" for Ubuntu 10.04 / 10.10 some time ago.
>
> See http://www.erlang.org/faq.html

Just for the record, I experienced the same problem on Macintosh (OS X
10.6.7 "Snow Leopard") -- the workaround was the same as Kasuhiro Ogura
described.  Other than Java running out of memory a few times (?!?!) both
the executable and the document install went great and I'm having fun with
the language!