[erlang-questions] [Erlang-Q] Why can not create a Mnesia schema directory indicated by a full path

Barco You barcojie@REDACTED
Sun Apr 24 13:04:33 CEST 2011

When I tried to indicate Mnesia schema directory with command: erl -mnesia
dir "/home/myname/tmp/schemas", I got error while calling
"mnesia:create_schema([node()|nodes()])" in erlang shell.

But if I start erlang shell with just a string as the schema directory name
such as " erl -mnesa dir location", I could correctly create schema in
erlang shell.

Seemingly Mnesia schema directory can not be indicated as a full path.

{erts, "5.8"},
{kernel,"2.14"},
{stdlib,"1.17"}.

Best regards,