[erlang-questions] Ubuntu, Erlang, and Laptop Questions

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Thu Apr 21 18:49:24 CEST 2011

Erlang will run on practically any laptop you can buy nowadays. I
would focus more on buying a laptop where Ubuntu runs without any
problems. Beware of the ones with NVIDIA Optimus video cards, as they
aren't supported on Linux. Also, you should probably choose one with
an Atheros WiFi chipset or anything else that you know runs without
any trouble.