[erlang-questions] Web Frameworks: which to choose?

Jesse Gumm sigmastar@REDACTED
Wed Apr 20 02:01:10 CEST 2011

Thanks Marc,

I have one quick question about Zotonic.

To what extent is Zotonic kept up to date with respect to Nitrogen?
Do you regularly port new things in, or since Zotonic has so many
other things in it that aren't Nitrogen that it's more of a fork of
Nitrogen as it was in 1.0?

Forgive my ignorance of this.  I've known about Zotonic for a while,
I've just never sat down and tinkered with it beyond looking at some
of the code once or twice.

-Jesse

--
Jesse Gumm