[erlang-questions] Web Frameworks: which to choose?

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta@REDACTED
Mon Apr 18 19:25:55 CEST 2011

Here's a well written comparison of some of the frameworks, which provides a
good starting point --
http://www.chicagoboss.org/projects/chicagoboss/wiki/Comparison_of_Erlang_Web_Frameworks
However, since Zotonic is in fairly active development, and so is
Chicagoboss, and I guess Nitrogen as well, not sure how current the
comparisons are.
Best is to go by the above comparison, and then confirm in the respective
community list, if some of the desired features are indeed not there in the
latest repos.