[erlang-questions] Web Frameworks: which to choose?

Todd t.greenwoodgeer@REDACTED
Mon Apr 18 17:38:37 CEST 2011

I've had problems creating pages w/ the latest nitrogen (2.0.4). However
nitrogen 2.0.2 has worked fine for me.

sync the latest nitrogen from github, and then do a

$ git reset --hard v2.0.2

-t