[erlang-questions] iolist type not found by PropEr

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Apr 14 01:13:04 CEST 2011

On 13 Apr 2011, at 20:59, Kostis Sagonas wrote:

> We are aware of the issue; it's on our TODO list. We are trying to find the proper way of also generating improper lists --- for some reason we find it... well, probably not the PropEr thing to do ;-)

FWIW, I had to implement a generator for non-proper lists in the EQC tests for my 'sext' library:

https://github.com/esl/sext/blob/master/test/sext_eqc.erl#L283

I'm not suggesting that this is the best way to do it, but at least it *does* generate non-proper lists.

BR,
Ulf

Ulf Wiger, CTO, Erlang Solutions, Ltd.
http://erlang-solutions.com