[erlang-questions] Spawnfest: a 48 hour programming contest featuring Erlang

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Tue Apr 12 02:55:43 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

We're happy to announce that first Spawnfest (48 hour programming
contest for Erlang, much like Rails Rumble and Node Knockout) is
scheduled for 9th and 10th of July 2011. Our committee is currently
working on competition rules and sponsors/prizes. We've secured some
of the big names in the Erlang community as judges and planning to
involve more judges so that every team gets fair review.

We're very excited about this opportunity to show the world what
Erlang/OTP is capable of! The contest is not limiting entrants to web
applications, in fact, we'll be having nominees in different
categories.

You can register your team at http://spawnfest.com/

Feel free to post any question on the mailing list, we will be happy
to address those.

If you're interested in becoming a sponsor, please email me at yrashk
at  gmail.com; it could be a tremendous opportunity to expose your
business.