[erlang-questions] Cross compiling basic question

Alexey Romanov alexey.v.romanov@REDACTED
Mon Apr 11 00:13:00 CEST 2011

.beam files are portable between architectures (just as Java's .class
files, and for the same reason) without need for cross-compilation.
And of course you can cross-compile any NIFs, linked-in drivers, or
other C code as usual.

Yours, Alexey Romanov