[erlang-questions] Is eXAT used by anyone?

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Fri Apr 8 19:34:59 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 18:00, Gleb Peregud <gleber.p@REDACTED> wrote:
> I'm about to choose a technology for a Multiagent Systems course at my
> university. Since I'm a eager user of Erlang I wanted to use eXAT. But
> unfortunately course teacher wants everyone to use some actively
> developed system. I need to provide to them some proofs that eXAT
> matches this requirement.
We misunderstood each other with the teacher :) So after clearing up
confusion, I got green light to use eXAT for the project.

> I can see that last papers about eXAT were
> published in 2004 year. Is anyone working on this project? Or is
> anyone using this project? I will be glad for any pointers in this
> area
Though this question still holds. Are there any works on this system?
Is it used for any project academia or commercial project?

Is version of Eresye included in version 1.3 of eXAT the latest
version of Eresye?

Best regards,
Gleb Peregud