[erlang-questions] Re: QR Code generation library.

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Fri Apr 8 02:06:26 CEST 2011

Curious. Must be the zeitgeist.

I recently finished a qrcode implementation in Erlang, to enable 2-
factor authentication using the Google Authenticator mobile app on a
phone.

I wasn't planning to, but I guess I could be convinced to open source
it on GitHub... though right now, although it's sufficient for our
needs, I'm making no big claims over performance ;)

I can tell you that if you decide to write an implementation yourself,
google's zxing java/cpp code is a good reference.

/s