[erlang-questions] Re: extract and parsing megaco message from pcap file

Jachym Holecek freza@REDACTED
Thu Apr 7 13:55:53 CEST 2011

Hello,

# Zsolt Czinkos 2011-04-07:
> Anyone has ever done something similar to this?
>
> I'd like to process pcap files containing megaco messages (among
> others). I'd like to filter and extract and parse megaco messages from
> this file and produce some human readable format.

Wireshark is an excellent tool for general packet dissection and seems
to support megaco:

  http://wiki.wireshark.org/H248/MEGACO

Don't know if it can dump text representation on you, never had the need
to do so...

HTH,
	-- Jachym