[erlang-questions] Re: escript question

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Wed Apr 6 18:53:28 CEST 2011

Thank you to everyone who pointed out the if vs case style; not only on-list
but off-list as well.  As mentioned I'm still "a n00b" and teaching myself
and with too many years of C/C++ behind me I'm not fluent in
pattern-matching.  My brain just doesn't work like that (yet - am working on
it.)

The script works for 'ls', but I get no output and a simple shell return
code of "1" for the rebar scripts.

I may need to investigate the rebar source more, as it seems to be the only
thing I feed this script that fails.

Thanks!

-mox