[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang manuals problem when installing from Homebrew

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Wed Apr 6 17:26:00 CEST 2011

Fixing the recipe is obvious. But maybe the problem can be solved in a
more proper way, like using some undocumented env variable, or
something?

Actually, the fact that Erlang doesn't understand $MANPATH seems odd
to me. Also, there are no proper manuals locations at the
documentation, so the user will have to find them out himself.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Demeshchuk