[erlang-questions] Promoting Erlang

Melania Galea galea.melania@REDACTED
Tue Apr 5 18:11:48 CEST 2011

I have posted the message on the eeps mailing list as well and i was advised
to post it on the erlang questions, too. here it is (: I am a computer
science student and i have recently discovered Erlang at QCon, in London. I
have very much enjoyed the initial tutorial and the presentations i have
attended to, therefore i decided to promote Erlang in my country, Romania. I
believe Erlang is becoming powerful and it deserves to be well-known. There
is a small website that i have created so far in order to spread the word
about it. I hope others to be inspired and do the same.

http://www.scs.ubbcluj.ro/~gmir0391/erlang.html

Melania