[erlang-questions] Re: Configuring sasl to write rb-compatible logs

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Mon Apr 4 11:41:48 CEST 2011

Hi Gleb - I don't know if you have already sorted this out by yourself - but
anyway... You just have an underscore too much in your config file.
'error_logger_mf_max_files' should be 'error_logger_mf_maxfiles'!

I will have a look at the error reason - I think it should be pointing
closer to the real error...

Regards
/siri@REDACTED