[erlang-questions] Re: hi all, how to write the reltool config file to exclude .svn directory when making target system

xueyu xueyu32@REDACTED
Sat Apr 2 04:06:32 CEST 2011

I resolved the problem finally :

{app,stress,[{incl_cond,include},
                   {incl_app_filters,["^ebin/","^priv/"]},
                   {excl_app_filters,["\.svn"]},             %% the
important line
                   {incl_archive_filters,["^priv/"]},
                   {excl_archive_filters,["\.svn"]}
                   ]}