[erlang-questions] wxFrame:new() -- i.e. no arguments -- does what, exactly?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Fri Apr 1 15:28:52 CEST 2011

The WxWidgets API permits a wxFrame:new() call, and wxWidgets seems to offer
reasonable defaults in this case, at least according to the C++ API
documentation.  But when I do a wxFrame:show on the return value of
wxFrame:new(), nothing shows up.  At the very least, I think there should be
a frame without a title.  Is this a bug in the Erlang API or does it just
reflect some foible of wxWidgets I don't know about and that isn't clearly
documented?

-michael turner