[erlang-questions] Re: Debugger fault at startup.

Michael Richter ttmrichter@REDACTED
Tue Sep 28 04:15:41 CEST 2010

On 28 September 2010 03:31, Pascal Chapier <pascalchapier@REDACTED>wrote:

> I read this thread with interest.
> I noticed that the problem you have has not the same consequences I had:
> there is an assertion failed when I had a simple windows crash.

I communicated poorly there.  On LINUX I have the assertion failure show up.
 On Windows it just crashes exactly as you reported.

> On my side i was able to launch the debugger and wxWindow using :
>    "werl -detached -run my_module start -run debugger start"

This did not work for me.  Basically anything that uses wx crashes on impact
in Windows and dies from an assertion failure in Linux.

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.