[erlang-questions] I have trouble with R14B/wx/Windows XP

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Wed Sep 22 16:40:40 CEST 2010

Actually it's the other way around, werl should work, and erl have problems.
It seems wxWidgets and erlang fights over stdio or something, we
havn't been able to
find the real issue.

werl -detached works if you don't want a shell at all example:
werl -detached -run wx demo

/Dan