[erlang-questions] running an Erlang OTP application on a production Linux server

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Mon Sep 20 06:08:11 CEST 2010

Do you have upstart? This is what I use:

start on filesystem and net-device-up
stop on runlevel [06]

env HOME=/home/ubuntu
respawn

script
chdir path/to/ebin
exec sudo su nobody -c "erl +Bd +K true +A 32 -noinput -mnesia dir
'\"/path/to/mnesiadir\"' -eval \"application:start(myapp,permanent)\""
end script

lp,
Sergej