[erlang-questions] how to get stacktraces of all processes?

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi@REDACTED
Fri Sep 17 12:28:21 CEST 2010

I don't know if you have already tried, but you can try

1) Turning on sasl,
2) Using dbg to trace all calls made by your application.

Cheers
/G

----- Original Message -----
From: "mabrek" <mabrek@REDACTED>
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 6:09:59 AM GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: [erlang-questions] how to get stacktraces of all processes?

Hello.

I've got application that hangs on startup.
I tried several alternatives. Appmon doesn't show unstarted applications. Pman shows only start function and current function for process, but I want full stacktraces. i() is similar to pman. erlang:process_display gives quite obscure output, process_info(.., [backtrace]) is the same.
Is there a way to get full stacktraces of all processes in VM?

Best regards,
Anton Lebedevich.