[erlang-questions] high performance cache

Nicholas Frechette zeno490@REDACTED
Sat Sep 4 23:00:27 CEST 2010

I believe the most efficient caching algorithm is the landlord algo. Google
it, i'm sure you'll find it. Great algo for caching slow fetching resources
(files, sounds, webpages, etc.). Not sure if the is an implementation in
erlang already or not but it should be fairly trivial to implement yourself.