[erlang-questions] Dynamically add node to Distributed Application

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Fri Sep 3 18:54:14 CEST 2010

Perhaps this will work for you

http://code.google.com/p/nodefinder/

it has an ec2nodefinder package which will use ec2-describe-instances,
we used this in conjunction with

http://code.google.com/p/erlrc/

at my previous company to dynamically add ec2 instances and have them
join our cluster.

We also used

http://code.google.com/p/schemafinder/

to allow distributed mnesia instances to shuttle around data to newly
created nodes.

-Anthony