[erlang-questions] ssh application leaks processes(?)

Stefan Grundmann sg2342@REDACTED
Wed Sep 1 21:31:15 CEST 2010

unfortunately this leads to
a) not so helpful error messages (when ssh_subsystem_sup reaches its restart
limit and kills itself)
and
b) a (very) small memory leak in ssh_system_sup (the child never gets deleted)

i think the way it should be solved is to add support for stopping a
ssh_subsystem_sup to ssh_system_sup and call this from
ssh_connection_manager:terminate/2.