[erlang-questions] Erlang arithmetics

Kenny Stone kennethstone@REDACTED
Sun Oct 31 01:54:12 CEST 2010

If you're comparing node.js and erlang, it's probably for web services.  It
seems to me that arithmetic is fairly pointless measure of comparison (and
something neither does that well as others have pointed out).  Comparisons
that would interest me if I was reading your article: benchmarks for
handling many concurrent connections, availability of open source toolsets
for solving common web problems, ease of distributing or scaling.